2018 NTHMP Winter Meetings
January 29-31, February 1/2, 2018
Silver Cloud Hotel
Page updated: April 5, 2018.
List of Meeting Attendees
Mapping & Modeling Subcommittee Meeting January 29, 2018
Mitigation & Education Subcommittee Meeting January 29, 2018
Warning Coordination Subcommittee Meeting January 29 & 30, 2018
Island Caucus, January 29, 2018
Mitigation & Recovery Discussion, January 30, 2018
MES/MMS Joint Meeting, January 30, 2018
General Meeting January 31, 2018
- Meeting agenda is here
There are not meeting notes or minutes. Information provided in the General Meeting is all via presentations and activities, linked below.
- Oceans Observatory Initiative by Dr. Orest Kawka, University of Washington
- Tsunami Planning Code -- Application of Evacuation Modeling Results by Meg Reed, Oregon Dept. of Land Use and Conservation
- Powell Center Tsunami Source Workshops Update by Stephanie Ross, U.S. Geological Survey
- Emergency Volunteer Corps of Nehalem Bay by Linda Kozlowski, President, Emergency Volunteer Corps of Nehalem Bay
- Subcommittee reports
See notes above for each respective Subcommittee
Also see the 2017 NTHMP Annual Report for specifics on accomplishments by each NTHMP subcommittee during 2017.
- Meeting concluded with interactive poster presentation/activity. Content from each NTHMP partner was discussed. The partner presentation content can be found in the above-referenced 2017 NTHMP Annual Report.
Meetings February 1, 2018
NTHMP Strategic Plan
- The draft 2018 - 2023 NTHMP Strategic Plan was discussed. Edits were offered. The new Strategic Plan was approved on February 20, 2018.
Discussion with NTHMP grantees on specifics of FY18 NOAA/NWS Activities Grant application issues.
NTHMP Coordinating Committee Meeting February 2
The NTHMP Coordinating Committee Meeting Minutes are here.
NTHMP Group Photo
Photo taken at the 2018 NTHMP Annual Meeting in Seattle Washington, is here. See who we are!
Full size (4548 x 2760, 2.11MB Small size (800 x 426, 70.6KB)