Use The National Weather Service's Local Climate Analysis Tool (LCAT) To Help You:
- Guide development of your answers to climate-related questions
- Understand your local climate variability and its impacts
- Know your local climate trends in the context of global climate change
- Link weather and water events to climate signals
- Provide your users with trusted scientific information
Please note that LCAT provides scientific guidance but not operational climate forecasts
"Share" and VLab Requirements
- This feature is open to All NOAA-users and utilizes the NWS Virtual Lab environment for sharing and reviewing LCAT analysis results
- Sign in to VLab using your NOAA LDAP credentials
- Non-NOAA users must have a NOAA-sponsored partner who can apply for them to become members
Report will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?
What would you like to rename to?
New name must be less than 30 characters.
New Name has more than 30 characters.